Changing the correct-response button between sessions

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Feb 10 14:25:59 UTC 2014

Chen,

You can use attribute references to vary the Correct values of a
stimulus (and many other things besides).  If you are not familiar with
attribute references in E-Prime, then first work through all the manuals
that came with E-Prime (or take some training).

You can then use Counterbalance order on a main List to select the
desired set of attribute values for each run by Subject.  Search this
Google Group and the PST Forum for "counterbalance" and you should find
another thread that discusses this (or again, work through the E-Prime
manuals).

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training online:
http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff take
any and all questions at http://support.pstnet.com , and they strive to
respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of it.  3) In
addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their YouTube
channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do get an
answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply
back here for the sake of others.