E prime color pales when running

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:36:58 UTC 2014

Maggie,

Assuming you already checked trivial things like the background color
settings of the EPrime objects, and assuming that the laptop normally
displays bright screen filling content properly, you could try to change
the resolution of the EPrime Display device. Ideally, the resolution should
match the native display resolution of the laptop. EP2 has a new option for
this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqC011A2g-w. However, you might have
to fix the layout of the EPrime objects after changing the resolution...

Best,
Paul