w7 64 bit driver problem (port + srbox)

JACanterbury jacanterbury at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 14:27:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

I can't seem to install either of the port or the SR response box drivers
onto windows 7 64 bit systems. (i've tried a variety of w7 builds - 32 bit
works fine)

I'm sure I've read in multiple places that they are supported (and I also
think i've installed them previously) however now I just get an error:

'The installation failed with the following information:
Error: -3
Extended: -53687047"

I'm running version 2.0.10.242 and usin gthe drivers downloaded form PST
here -
http://www.pstnet.com/support/download.asp?Type=Misc  (nb you need to login
to access them)

Any thoughts?

Are there some other drivers somewhere for 64bit?

have you used either successfully with w7 x64?

(do you fancy trying to install them again to see if they still install?
I'm wondernig if its a a windows update that has stopped them working?

many thanks,

John

ps I have posted a question to PST about this but just though the forum
might have something helpful to add :)