Changing the colour of only few stimuli but not others

JACanterbury jacanterbury at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:13:26 UTC 2014

if I've understood correctly what you're trying to do, then if you add two
more attributes (columns) to one of your outer triallists e.g. 'cuetext'
and 'cuecolor' then on the text slide displaying your slide set the text as

[cuetext]    (the square brackets tell eprime that its an attribute to
replace at runtime from the trialist)

and set the fontcolor value to be [cuecolor]

you'll need to populate the 2 new columns in the trialist with the
appropraite values #,o,+ and green or black

hth

John