setAttrib woes

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Feb 28 20:34:04 UTC 2014

1337spb,

What version of E-Prime do you use?  If you use EP2.0.10 or later,
open the Properties dialog for your Procedure, and go to the Common
tab.  Look at Generate PreRun.  By default, you should find this set
to TopOfProcedure.  Change this to BeforeObjectRun, and see if it
fixes your problem.

For more explanation, please see the thread at
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/IV1KWxm3Q-U .

(BTW, my 1337-speak is a little weak, what does your "spb" translate to?)

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster )

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at https://support.pstnet.com , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----