Correct serrated or burr losangle after drawing a diamond polygon

Camila Gomes Victorino stargateatlantis0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:56:02 UTC 2014

Hi!
I have a binary decision making task where the subject needs to find out
the diamond or losangle in one of the two sides. In the other one, there is
a square and it needs to be identical to the diamond (just the angle
position changes). I tried to draw the losangle and it worked, the problem
is that the stimulus appears with serrated or burr sides. I tried to fix it
putting the cnvs.penwidth and modifying it but it changes a lot the diamond
and it needs to be identical to the square. I do not know how to fix it and
get the serrated burrs out.

I wrote the code as this:

 'Declare variables
Dim r, centerX, centerY As Integer

'Create canvas
Set cnvs = Display.Canvas
cnvs.FillColor = CColor("White")
cnvs.Clear

'Create fixation point
cnvs.TextColor = CColor ("black")
cnvs.FontName = "Courier New"
cnvs.FontSize = "18"
cnvs.FontBold = CLogical("Yes")
cnvs.Text 313, 228, "+"

'Create gray squares
cnvs.Pencolor = CColor("Gray")
cnvs.Fillcolor = CColor("White")
cnvs.Rectangle 255, 205, 55, 62
cnvs.Rectangle Display.XRes -310, 205, 55, 62

'Show targets
cnvs.Pencolor = CColor("black")
cnvs.Fillcolor = CColor("black")
If c.getattrib("Target") = "Diamond" Then
'Write a left diamond
Dim P (4) As Point
P(0).x = 280
P(0).y = 218