Sending xdat (bit signals) from Eprime to ASL eye tracker through a Ethernet port (Socket Device)

Pip Griffiths pipgriffiths86 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 21:31:52 UTC 2014

Yes!

I will send you script on Friday when I am in the lab next, but please remind me.

Also, I have found the ASL d6 to be a nightmare of a machine that couldn't track a thing at any reasonable accuracy. Further to this, the clunky and buggy analysis software is not set up for having multiple conditions (for example different emotional faces/genders/presentation times). It also doesn't like you randomising the stimuli. If you randomise you will have a lot of work putting things in order manually after the study.

Yer,
Please email me on Friday. Also happy to answer any other questions that you have as I feel your (prospective) pain.

Regards,
Pip Griffiths
PhD researcher
University of Bath