Correct serrated or burr losangle after drawing a diamond polygon

Camila Gomes Victorino stargateatlantis0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 21:01:31 UTC 2014

Dear David,

I would like to learn code and it is because of that I prefer to use Inline.
About the "write" think, I just put on that way to try to explain what I
wanted to do (I know you don't do this in this way).

It has been just a month since I first began to program. It is fact I need
courses and as you don’t know me, there is the possibility I will be unable
to understand your responses about any other code you could be able to
write about my doubts but, really? Do you really need to answer in this
way? I am learning and off course I will write dumb mistakes but it does
not mean someone could help me to understand, instead of saying “I get the
feeling that you need to get a fair

bit of background knowledge before anything said here will help.” I know I
need background! Off course! If I didn’t why would I be here in this forum
and using E-prime?  I will use Python straight ahead!

Finally, I've never thought to do this on my own and it is because of that
I entered on this forum.

Anyway, best for you too and thank you for the tips and links!