E-Prime Stability

Lee leejdunn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 20:43:52 UTC 2014

My lab has also been experiencing a lot of issues with frequent crashing on
Windows 7. One of our build files seems to crash under 5 minutes of opening
the file. I can't even look at it long enough to figure out if something in
it is causing the crashes. Other files just crash intermittently especially
when copying objects.

Has anyone found a solution for this besides switching to XP?

Best,
Lee