E-Prime Stability

jsilkes at uw.edu jsilkes at uw.edu
Thu Jan 30 22:14:22 UTC 2014

I'm also having stability issues with EPrime 2.0 Professional on Windows 7.
The build files are crashing every now and then but, even worse, the Run
files are crashing when it first initializes to run. No pattern to it,
though, and happening with one set of related protocols but not another.
Might happen with one file one time and another file another time.
Sometimes it happens several times in a single session, other times it
doesn't. In addition, when it crashes, it locks up all of the EDataAid
files that have been created since the last time we opened the program, so
we have to use the recovery function to open them again. Very, very
frustrating.

I'm also in contact with the EPrime support folks, but would welcome any
insights this group might have.

Thanks!
JoAnn.