Recording

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jul 15 17:01:23 UTC 2014

Please work through all the tutorials in all of the manuals that come
with E-Prime.  Those will show you how to get responses using the
keyboard, record vocal responses to sound files from the microphone, etc.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) You may reach PST's
trained staff (and other support facilities) at
https://support.pstnet.com .  3) If you do get an answer from PST
staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here
for the sake of others.
\----