Two images in the same slide, sifferent stimulus

natalia.alur at gmail.com natalia.alur at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 07:02:26 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am working in a experiment that shows two images on the screen. I want
one of the images to be on the right and the other one on the side."  On
each trial, one image is correct, and one is incorrect; responses should
be made with a mouse click on an image.  The thing is that I am doing
something wrong as it doesn't seem to work, Does anyone can help me with
this? Thank you.