Two images in the same slide, sifferent stimulus

natalia.alur at gmail.com natalia.alur at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 05:00:04 UTC 2014

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your help. As an e-prime beginner I'd like to do the task
step by step even though what I want to achieve as a result is what David
described in his response. I would like to know how can I put two different
images in the same slide and give them a different correct response
depending if it is the right or the left image, How this would look like in
the list and procedure?. The second part is that I need a feedback for the
correct and incorrect response but I'd need that this feedback comes up
while the images are still on the screen. Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers,
Natalia