Scrolling in Eprime?

Nicholas Davey nicholasdavey2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:49:02 UTC 2014

Hi Matt,

I'm an E-Prime novice and I'm trying to program scrolling text in E-Prime.
 I know this a really old post, but if you still have it, is there any way
you could send me the example you mentioned?  Google groups has since
deleted the file feature where you originally posted it.  It would be a
tremendous help and I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Nick