How to define which areas can be clicked on a slide?

Marie-France Larsson marie-france.larsson at miun.se
Tue Jun 24 15:19:07 UTC 2014

Hi!
I seem to have reached a deadend again. I cannot for the life of me figure
out how to define which areas can be valid for a mouse click on a slide, in
this case it should be on SlideImages and SlideImages only. The way it is
now, a click anywhere on the slide will make the experiment go forward to
the next trial. However, I would like the experiment to go forward only
after the participant clicks on one of the SlideImages. A mouse click
anywhere else on the slide should not have any effect. Is this something
that I can fix with the "Duration/Input" settings in the slide's properties
or will it require InLine code?

Thank you for your input!

Kind regards,
Marie-France