eprime timing issues and wierd time log

sunnygu gusunny1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:50:44 UTC 2014

Hi, Paul.

I just tried what you said but it didn't work as we expected. First of all, I would like make you informed that the rating slide duration is set to zero and I use inline scripts to control the whole presentation to be 5 seconds, each time there is a keyboard response, I would draw the rating slice,making it seems its duration is 5 seconds.

Then here is how I revised as you told me: first fixation prerelease set to be the same as it's duration, since my eprime version didn't have this option, I use the bracketed attribution. Second, I set the rating prerelease to be zero or 5 seconds.
But all turned to be a failure in that the fixation time is shorten.

So I don't know how to revise it.

Hope you can give me some guidance.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards,