How to define which areas can be clicked on a slide?

Marie-France Larsson marie-france.larsson at miun.se
Thu Jun 26 11:12:41 UTC 2014

Hi Paul!
Thank you very much for the links, great examples! I had managed to log the
answers with script that is a bit similar to the one found in your
examples, but the problem that I have is that the pictures on my slide do
not cover the entire canvas, meaning that participants can click beside a
picture, and the experiment will still go forward, but without a valid
answer in the log. Since my participants will be children, there is a high
risk that they will click a bit randomly, and I want to avoid missing
values as much as possible by making the rest of the canvas "unclickable".
I am trying to build an If / Else statement to solve it, I'm not sure
that's the best way to go, but hopefully it can work.
Regards,
Marie-France