White Screen Flash (During Runtime)

Nick nick.schlienz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:39:30 UTC 2014

I've recorded a video of the presence of the white screen, and have
provided a link to the file that is stored by Dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/npm678rb28vnzu6/ch04-01.avi

It occurs at trial #395 <https://support.pstnet.com/requests/395> of the
third test block of "IncOrder" #6 <https://support.pstnet.com/requests/6>.
It can viewed around the 1:35:00 mark of the video and happens at 1:35:25.

It appears to occur after the offset of the flanker array and before the
presentation of visual feedback.

Could this be a hardware issue?