White Screen Flash (During Runtime)

Nick nick.schlienz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:06:21 UTC 2014

Dear David,

That is an extremely valid point, and I'm glad you replied back and posed
that question. I programmed the majority of this task, but my in-house
programmer added the 'Clear Screen' and 'Wait' object later on. I'm waiting
to hear back from him to understand the rationale behind his decision to do
so. If anything, you could easily argue that there are two objects being
used for a single function, which in this case, would be redundant. I'll
re-post when I hear back, but in the meantime, thank you again highlighting
a piece of the task structure that may be inefficient (for lack of a better
word).

Sincerely,

Nick