dynamically created List only operates for level 1

sally gusunny1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:26:26 UTC 2014

Hi,JACanterbury
I am confronted the same problem with you while the only one problem is
that I want to dynamically show the pictures not the text. But this doesn't
work, so I added one picture in the List initially my List attribution on
stimulus is null.
So it can go  but only for 1st picture I put in List from the very begining
and no other dynamically added pictures are shown. I have reset the list
and add the terminatecondition and the reset condition. I don't know what's
going on there. Hope somebody can help.
 Any help are appreciated.