E-Primer book, blog, etc

Cognitology mspape at cognitology.eu
Fri Mar 21 16:16:19 UTC 2014

Hi all,

So, after many years of improvements and revisions, the official paperback
of The E-Primer is available. For example on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/E-Primer-Introduction-Psychological-Experiments-Univer
sity/dp/9087281838/ref=sr_1_2?s=books
<http://www.amazon.com/E-Primer-Introduction-Psychological-Experiments-Unive
rsity/dp/9087281838/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395417193&sr=1-2&keyword
s=e-primer> &ie=UTF8&qid=1395417193&sr=1-2&keywords=e-primer

I would like to thank everyone once again who participated in the making of,
as well as this list in general. Some information can be found on our new
site www.e-primer.com .

There, you'll also find a tutorial by myself. To be honest, that was mainly
because I wrote a tiny experiment in minutes and rather than documenting it
properly, I thought I might as well spend the same time explaining it
online. It's a study to validate emotional faces pictures - i.e. to find out
whether stimulus material is consistently (by my much harassed colleagues,
of course) judged as "angry" for instance. Feel free to praise, comment or
correct if I'm saying anything respectively laudable, debatable or
correctable.

Best,

Michiel

Other bestselling authors about The E-Primer:

"Can't stop me-priming!" William James

"Archetypecasting has never been easier" CG Jung

"The E-Primer and psychology cover, between them, the field of vital
phenomena" Wilhelm Wundt