Repeating a stimuli according to lack of input from a subject

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Mar 26 12:04:34 UTC 2014

Avner,

As I recall, the trial (i.e., Evaluation) mode of E-Prime works only
with files that you make with the Evaluation mode, so sending any
example program to you will do you no good.  Note also that any programs
that you make with Evaluation mode will not work with a full license, so
you do not want to do any real development with Evaluation mode.
Evaluation mode is just that, a mode you may use to evaluate E-Prime
prior to purchase.  I am afraid that you will have to wait until you
have a full license before you can get any real work done.  Sorry.

-- David McFarlane