Issues related to Indic Script

Narendra Kumar narendra.linguistics at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 15:35:32 UTC 2014

Dear members,

We have recently installed two EGI systems with 128 channels and 32
channels respectively along with E-Prime 2.0 professional in our institute.
However, Indic Scripts (Devanagari, Gurumukhi) are not working properly
with E-Prime. We have tried using Unicode such as Google Hindi Input and
Baraha Uniode but no avail. Please suggest if there is any other solution
apart from creating images for each word.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Narendra Kumar
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar