camera recommendations?

John Goodrich marcgoodrich5 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:28:56 UTC 2014

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for the quick reply. I currently am working with an E-Prime
expert to solve this situation, but if we cannot come up with a solution I
may have to purchase a camcorder and time stamp device. I will let you know
if this is the case.

John Goodrich

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 8:55 PM, Rebecca Lundwall <rebecca.lundwall at gmail.com