How to selectively skip a text display

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Thu May 15 08:08:17 UTC 2014

Hi Rami,

There are several ways to solve this, but the easiest method (without
scripting) is to create 3 TrialProc's and exclude word2 and/or word3 as
required. Make sure to re-use the objects that are currently placed in
TrialProc (i.e. drag and drop). Then, in the TrialList you should select
TrialProc1 ,2 or 3 as appropriate. The tree should then look like this:

-BlockList
--BlockProc
---TrialList
----TrialProc1
-----Stimulus
-----word1
----TrialProc2
-----Stimulus
-----word1
-----word2
----TrialProc3
-----Stimulus
-----word1
-----word2
-----word3

Alternatively you could use inline script and skip word2 and/or word3 using
goto-statements to jump to a flag that is placed after word3. However,
using goto statements can have serious side effects if not used properly,
so keep away from them if not required.

Best
Paul