Tobii & Eprime Experiment

Nobuyuki Jincho gott623 at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 13:59:49 UTC 2014

Hi Sonya,

I have experienced similar problem. For my case, it worked fine after
installation of E-prime 2.0.8.90a with E-prime Extension for Tobii 2.0.1.26.
According to the E-prime support webpage, EET 2.0.1.26 is compatible with
E-prime 2.0.8.90 and 2.0.8.90a.
If you have to stick to E-prime 2.0.8.74 for some reason, EET 2.0.1.10 may
be compatible.

Best regards,

Nobuyuki Jincho

2014年5月16日金曜日 0時09分40秒 UTC+9 SYazi: