incorporate sound into the picture display

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Mon May 26 08:14:09 UTC 2014

Hi Jen,

This can be done by creating a small inline script with a few lines of
E-Basic syntax. One of the functions you could use is the HitTest function.
I think the PST support site contains an example script for this. You can
also have a look at this example script:
http://pfcgroot.nl/e-prime/83-example-scripts/84-image-selection-example.html

Best
Paul