Using E-prime for Interactive Questionnaire...!!!

David Ruvolo davidruvolo51 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 19:26:08 UTC 2014

Hi Dilip,

For the last few months, I have used a write-in and multiple choice
questionnaire. I have the "Echo Display" setting enabled and formatted the
user-entered data by an in-line script.  Otherwise, your outputs will log
every key pressed. Ex: response = "Yes", logged = "{Shift},Y,e,s,{ENTER}"

I have not had any problems with using E-prime as a self-report
questionnaire and I would imagine going another route may be simpler. If
you have a simple questionnaire (I have 12 questions) and an afternoon
free, this could easily be done.

Good luck!

Dave