How to send triggers timing to EEG through parallel port?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Sep 5 18:32:27 UTC 2014

You might use the Task Events feature to do this.  You should find
some informaiton about that in the "New Features Guide" that came
with E-Prime, as well as in the E-Prime Knowledge Base at the PST
website.  You might also search this Group for "task events", as well
as "trigger", "eeg", etc.

Best,
-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) You may reach PST's
trained staff (and other support facilities) at
https://support.pstnet.com .  3) If you do get an answer from PST
staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here
for the sake of others.
\----