Eprime experiment design

danho dannyho1988 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 07:13:02 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am currently designing an eprime programme that involves the
participants being exposed to a series of audio-image pairs that
consist either valid English words ("cat") or non-valid English words
("blung") and either Image A or Image B. To ensure that the participants
paid attention to the visual primes during the experiment, they would be
quizzed on random intervals regarding the image they seen after the
presentation of the audio-image pair.

How do I design the programme in the way that 1) visual quiz segment occurs
a random frequency with a ratio of 1 visual quiz segment to 4 audio-image
pair presentions 2) the visual quiz segment occurs after the presentation
of the audio-image pair? 3) if possible, the programme indicates whether
the participants scored correctly for the visual quiz segment.

Regards,

Dan