setting two different conditions for the experiment as a part of the initial script

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Sep 9 14:18:47 UTC 2014

Kelsey,

What David V said, except that I would use Counterbalance by Subject
selection instead of Offset by Subject.  Counterbalance does pretty
much the same as Offset plus Reset/Exit After 1 Sample, but may be a
bit more convenient.  Please see discussions at
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/JtLh6DxqCbs and
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/CHntiIUbUmc .

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) You may reach PST's
trained staff (and other support facilities) at
https://support.pstnet.com .  3) If you do get an answer from PST
staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here
for the sake of others.
\----