setting two different conditions for the experiment as a part of the initial script

Kelsey A Brown kbrown6 at wellesley.edu
Tue Sep 9 22:47:53 UTC 2014

Dear David McFarlane,

I also want to thank you for taking the time to answer my question and for
providing links to similar discussions. I like the idea of using the
counterbalance by subject option. I will certainly implement both your
suggestion and David V's instructions when I return to building my task
tomorrow.

Thank you,
Kelsey