RGB triggers

semeon.risom at gmail.com semeon.risom at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:00:11 UTC 2014

I'm struggling sending RGB triggers from E-Prime to PyCoder. Our system is
set up to send RGB triggers directly to a VIEWPixx monitor, which then
sends it out to an amplifier. From the amplifier, the triggers are supposed
received to another computer and recorded on PyCorder. Depending on the RGB
value, 24 unique triggers can be created.

Triggers are being sent at their correct time-point, but regardless of what
color pixel  (R,G,B) is being included into Eprime, the same trigger output
(below) is still showing up on PyCorder. I've created triggers using the
canvas inLine and loading .png files. I've attached the output to this
post. Any experience or advice with this issue? Or perhaps an example
e-prime file would help immensely.

Thanks!

- Semeon