NCA panel invitation

David Boromisza-Habashi dbh at COLORADO.EDU
Tue Jan 13 18:10:58 UTC 2009

FYI - A message from Alan Hansen.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hansen, Alan <ahansen at carroll.edu>
Date: Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:32 AM
Subject: Hello & Item for ETHNOCOM & Request
To: dbh at colorado.edu

I am organizing a panel for the National Communication Association
2009 Convention in Chicago (Nov. 12-15), on LSI approaches to working
with group interview data. While the precise theme at this point is
not formed (participants might help do that), I would like to gather
scholars from various LSI subfields, including ethnography/EofC. The
idea would be to propose a panel of (probably empirical) papers which
approach group interview data in various ways. If you would like to
participate in the panel, please email me a brief description of what
you'd like to do. If you would like more information or clarification,
email me and I'll see what I can do. Alan Hansen,  Carroll College,
ahansen at carroll.edu, 406-447-5401.