Fwd: Message for ethno-list

Patricia Covarrubias pocb at UNM.EDU
Wed Mar 31 14:49:13 UTC 2010

Hi Michelle,

Greetings from UNM!

In some way all of my work draws from the EOC. I am
attaching some citations. Thanks. Patricia

Book:

Covarrubias, P. (2002) Culture, communication, and
cooperation: Interpersonal relations and pronominal
address in a Mexican organization, Rowman and Littlefield
Publishers, Boulder, CO. (Soft cover edition 2005)

Articles in refereed journals:

Covarrubias, P., & Windchief, S. (2009) Silences in
Stewardship: Some American Indian College Students
Examples.  The Howard Journal of Communications, 20, 4,
1-20.

Covarrubias, P. (2008). Masked Silence Sequences: Hearing
Discrimination in the College Classroom. Communication,
Culture & Critique, 1, 3, 227-252.

Covarrubias, P. (2007). (Un)biased in Western theory:
Generative silence in American Indian communication.
Communication Monographs, 74, 2, 265-271.

[...]

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:00:35 -0600
  David Boromisza-Habashi <dbh at COLORADO.EDU> wrote:
> [...]

Patricia O. Covarrubias Ph.D.
Associate Professor &
Director of M.A. Program
The University of New Mexico