query: studies on online education, learning communities (3)

Steph Kent stephaniejo.kent at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 27 13:21:32 UTC 2010

Hi Tabitha,

Like Sheryl, I'm interested in your results. I've been teaching
hybrid/blended courses - F2F but with fairly extensive uses of blogging,
wikis and Twitter.

Sheryl, its been awhile since I've taught an exclusively online course, but
am hoping to get back to it soon. I'm particularly interested in the
possibilities of applying discourse analysis - including EoC frameworks - to
the archive created by virtue of the medium.

best to all,
steph

--
Stephanie Jo Kent

twitter: @stephjoke
skype: adarkally
weblog: http://www.reflexivity.us
mobile: 1 (413) 824-9663

Fulbright Fellow to the European Institutions, 2008-2009
Doctoral Candidate, Communication, University of Massachusetts Amherst USA
Master of Education, Social Justice Education
Certified American Sign Language/English Interpreter

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 12:00 AM, ETHNOCOMM automatic digest system