Bonus code for Researching Violence in Africa (book)

Miller | The Policy Lab derekbmiller at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 17 18:33:19 UTC 2011

 The book "Researching Violence in Africa: Ethical and Methodological Challenges
Edited by Christopher Cramer, Laura Hammond and Johan Pottier" is now available from Brill Publishers.

The late Ron Scollon and I co-authored a chapter in this book called "Cooperative Ethics as a New Model for Cultural Research on Peace and Security."

You can get 25% off the list price by using "action code 48511" before 31 December, 2011.

Contact me directly if you'd like an informal copy of the chapter itself.

Derek Miller (Miller at thepolicylab.org)

_________________
Dr. Derek B. Miller
Director

The Policy Lab
321 Columbus Ave.
Seventh Floor of the Electric Carriage House
Boston, MA 02116
United States of America

Phone
+1 617 440 4409
Twitter
@Policylabtweets
Web
www.thepolicylab.org (http://www.thepolicylab.org)

This e-mail includes proprietary and confidential information belonging to The Policy Lab, Ltd. All rights reserved.