EC Publication Bulletin - please send references!

Donal Carbaugh carbaugh at COMM.UMASS.EDU
Sat Dec 24 15:03:29 UTC 2011

Hi David,

Thanks for providing this wonderful service to this listserv, David. It is truly a great way to help us connect with each others' works, and set the stage for a great conference in June!

Here are some items to include, one you'll particularly recognize  ;)

     Carbaugh, D. (2011). Codes and Cultural Discourse Analysis. Oxford Bibliographies Online: Communication. doi: 10.1093/obo/9780199756841-0014

     Carbaugh, D. (2011). Ethnography of Communication. Oxford Bibliographies Online: Communication. doi: 10.1093/obo/9780199756841-0015

Carbaugh, Donal. (2011). Cultural Discourse Analysis. The International Encyclopedia of Communication (ed. W. Donsbach), Wiley-Blackwell (Oxford, UK and Malden, MA).

Carbaugh, Donal & Boromisza-Habashi. (2011). Discourse beyond Language: Cultural Rhetoric, Revelatory Insight, and Nature. In Christian Meyer and Felix Girke (ed.), The Interplay of Rhetoric and Culture (pp. 101-118). Oxford and New York: Berghahn Book Studies in Rhetoric and Culture III.

Carbaugh, Donal, Molina-Markham, Elizabeth, Nuciforo, Elena, & van Over, Brion. (2011). Discursive reflexivity in the ethnography of communication: Cultural discourse analysis. Cultural Studies <-> Critical Methodologies, 11, 153-164.

Carbaugh, Donal, Nuciforo, Elena, Saito, Makoto, & Dong-Shin, Dong. (2011). Cultural Discourses of "Dialogue": The Cases of Japanese, Korean and Russian. Journal of International and Intercultural Communication, 4, 87-108. [Special Forum on Dialogue includes an article by Saskia Witteborn.]

Martin, Judith, Nakayama, Thomas, & Carbaugh, Donal. (2011). The history and development of the study of intercultural communication. In J. Jackson (ed.), The Routledge Handbook of Intercultural Communication (pp. 17-36). Routledge, 2011.

Donal