EC, new technology and emotion literature

Jolane Flanigan flanigan at COMM.UMASS.EDU
Tue Feb 21 16:06:30 UTC 2012

Hi, Saskia,
A fascinating topic!  I spent some time with this as a focus for a
piece I wrote as a graduate student at UMass Amherst.  While much of
the emotion-centered analysis was edited out of the published version,
the echoes of it may still be audible.  (I'll attach the link here:
http://www.irma-international.org/viewtitle/43672/  )

I'll keep thinking and send for thoughts as I have them.
Best,
Jolane Flanigan