suggestions for an interview methods class?

Munoz, Kristine L kristine-fitch at UIOWA.EDU
Mon Aug 11 15:25:25 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I'm teaching a graduate class in interviewing methods this fall.  Does anyone have suggestions for (a) a textbook you've liked or (b) recent ethnographic case studies in which interviewing was a prominent method, particularly ones that use interviews in some kind of innovative way?

If you want to respond to me off-list, I'll compile the answers and post them in a couple of weeks.  Obviously, the semester looms close, so rapid answers will receive most profound gratitude -

Thanks,

Kristine

Kristine Muñoz
Professor, Communication Studies