[Ethnocomm] Blue sky workshops

Donal Carbaugh carbaugh at comm.umass.edu
Fri Dec 5 20:00:54 UTC 2014

I find Olga’s points to be highly valid, as we each work within traditions of scholarship and in social environments which are no doubt to a degree culturally situated. I also think the idea of being connected via Skype to be highly appealing, at least for some portion of the anticipated discussion.

Thanks, Olga.

Donal