[Ethnocomm] 2014 EC Publication Bulletin

David Boromisza-Habashi dbh at Colorado.EDU
Thu Jan 15 04:52:18 UTC 2015

Happy 2015, Ethnocommers!

Let me ask you again to send me references to books, scholarly articles, or book chapters that you published in 2014 that exemplify, or draw on, or engage with, the ethnography of communication tradition.

As I had mentioned in the past, the purpose of the Publication Bulletin is not to canonize certain types of research as "proper EC" and to dismiss others as "not EC enough." Rather, the purpose of the Bulletin is to give Ethnocomm subscribers a sense of the kind of scholarship the EC tradition currently inspires.

I have heard from some subscribers that they had made good use of last year's Bulletin in their research and teaching. Let's keep each other informed about our work this year as well! Please send your references by January 21 (a week from today) to dbh at colorado.edu<mailto:dbh at colorado.edu> and I will send out the 2014 EC Publication Bulletin by the end of January.

Thanks, David

--
David Boromisza-Habashi, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Communication, University of Colorado Boulder