[Ethnocomm] Third International Conference on Language, Literature and Society (LLS 2016)

Prabhath Patabendi ppatabendi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:57:12 UTC 2015

*Dear Colleague,*

*Third  International Conference on Language, Literature and Society (LLS
2016)*

*Bangkok, Thailand** on 18-19 January, 2016*

We wish to announce that the third  LLS 2016  will be held in Bangkok,
Thailand  on 18-19 January, 2016. *This * exciting two day  interactive
international event which create an opportunity for academics,  ,
practitioners,
PhD students to come together, review their research findings, exchange
ideas, and discuss emerging trends.  We expect participants from more than
50 countries.

We invite you to submit an abstract to this important conference before  15
September *,*2015 and join the LLS community.

*The Benefits of attending LLS 2016*

*- Publication of *your * paper *with ISSN number ( online)

- *Written review* of your paper
- *Global* audience
- *World class* speakers
- *Free *one day tour with lunch

 -*Great networking* opportunities

 -*Be a member* of our growing community

 -*Opportunity* to explore exotic Bangkok

 *Conference web site* :   *http://www.languages3000.com*
<http://www.languages3000.com>

*Abstract deadline*:* 15 September ,2015 *

*Send your abstract to*  :  languages3000 at gmail.com

We hope to meet you in Bangkok

*Prabhath Patabendi*

*Convener - LLS 2016 *