[Ethnocomm] Notes from Theory Blue Sky Workshop at ICA Puerto Rico

Leah Sprain Leah.Sprain at Colorado.EDU
Mon Jun 8 21:28:09 UTC 2015

Dear Ethnocommers,

As promised, attached you’ll find the notes from the recent Blue Skye Workshop on ethnographers of communication theorizing outside of the sub-field. We hope that this document helps spur further discussion on the list as well as informing your research and teaching. Please feel free to offer additions, challenge our assumptions, or raise new questions for communal consideration.

Thanks again to our presenters--Donal Carbaugh, Patricia Covarrubias, Evelyn Ho, and Chaim Noy—and everyone who participated in the discussion in Puerto Rico.

Best,
Leah