[Ethnocomm] Studies of Terms/Practices about Communication

Donal Carbaugh carbaugh at comm.umass.edu
Mon May 11 16:19:08 UTC 2015

Hello Colleagues!

I am trying to establish a comprehensive reading list of studies inspired by
EC which examine cultural terms for talk and use in part or in whole the
published framework for such a study. If you have conducted such a study or
know of such a study, would you please send the citation to me at
Carbaugh at comm.umass.edu ?

I am aware of many but am sure I have missed some as well.

I will be happy to distribute the eventual bibliography to the list.

Thanks!

Donal Carbaugh, Professor

Department of Communication

Integrative Learning Center, Rm S324