[Ethnocomm] Interview with Chaim Noy about his latest book

Martin Kaminer martin.kaminer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:21:59 UTC 2016

Agreed! I really enjoyed the book, happy to see it receive wider attention.
I had an interesting correspondence with the author regarding parallels to
social media, particularly to phenomena observed on Facebook following
catastrophes, tragedies, etc.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 1:29 PM, Bartesaghi, Mariaelena <mbartesaghi at usf.edu