[Ethnocomm] 2016 EC Publication Bulletin call for references

David Boromisza-Habashi david.boromisza at colorado.edu
Wed Jan 18 23:02:30 UTC 2017

Happy 2016, Ethnocomm subscribers!
It's that time of the year again... that is, time for me to ask all of you to send me references to your publications with a 2016 publication date that exemplify, or draw on, or engage with, the ethnography of communication tradition. I will compile these references into the 2016 EC Publication Bulletin and make it available to all subscribers.
Those of you who are new to the list should know that the purpose of the Bulletin is not to canonize certain types of research as "proper EC" and to dismiss others as "not EC enough." Rather, its purpose is to give Ethnocomm subscribers a sense of the kind of scholarship the EC tradition currently inspires.
Past EC Publication Bulletins are available to everyone here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwmfAAq_J9FPSVN0bG53SElDcjQ?usp=sharing

Please send your references by January 25 (a week from today) to dbh at colorado.edu. I am planning to send out the 2016 edition of the Bulletin by the end of January.
Thanks, David

---