[Ethnocomm] changes at Ethnocomm

David Boromisza-Habashi david.boromisza at colorado.edu
Tue May 9 15:28:09 UTC 2017

Hi Ethnocommers,

I would like to inform you about an exciting change happening here at Ethnocomm headquarters! After nine years of running Ethnocomm I am turning over the list to my esteemed colleague, Dr. Nadezhda (Nade) Sotirova at the University of Minnesota, Morris. As the new Admin, she will be responsible for responding to your queries, managing posts, organizing Ethnocomm events, and keeping spam as far away from your inboxes as possible. The transfer of these awesome powers will occur at the June EC conference in New York, after which I will fade into the background and Nade will take the reins.

Cheers, and keep on posting! (Remember: all subscribers can post directly to the list simply by sending an email to ethnocomm at listserv.linguistlist.org<mailto:ethnocomm at listserv.linguistlist.org> .)

David

---
David Boromisza-Habashi, Ph.D.
Associate Professor