[Ethnocomm] References of publications!

Nadezhda Sotirova nsotirov at morris.umn.edu
Mon Jan 29 03:32:25 UTC 2018

Happy 2018, Ethnocommers!

Please send me references to books, scholarly articles, or book
chapters that you published in 2017 that exemplify, or draw on, or
engage with, the ethnography of communication tradition.

As mentioned in the past by David, the purpose of the Publication
Bulletin is not to canonize certain types of research as "proper EC"
and to dismiss others as "not EC enough." Rather, the purpose of the
Bulletin is to give Ethnocomm subscribers a sense of the kind of
scholarship the EC tradition currently inspires.

Let's keep each other informed about our work this year as well!
Please send your references by February 21 to nsotirov at morris.umn.edu
and I will send out the 2017 EC Publication Bulletin by the end of
February.

Thanks,

Nade

--