[Ethnocomm] EC Conference in Helsinki 10-14 June 2019, interested?

Poutiainen, Saila H saila.poutiainen at helsinki.fi
Thu Mar 8 07:59:19 UTC 2018

Dear all EthnoComm friends,

To continue our recent meetings in Omaha 2012 and in New York 2017, I am considering hosting an EC conference here in Helsinki. The conference would take place during the week of June 10-14, 2019 at the University of Helsinki City Centre Campus.

I would promise to try to keep the conference costs in minimum, e.g. the university has affordable housing available (in 2018 the price is about 550 euros per double room per full week).

Would you consider Helsinki seriously? If yes, please just email me a short note.

With kind winter regards,

Saila

Saila Poutiainen, Ph.D.

Master's Programme in Intercultural Encounters, Director

Yliopistonlehtori/University Lecturer

Humanistinen tiedekunta/Faculty of Arts

Helsingin yliopisto/University of Helsinki

+358 (0)2941 29345, +358 (0)50 504154666

saila.poutiainen at helsinki.fi